Apr 20 - 21 , 2024
10U-Open | 12U-Open |
14U-Open | 16-18U-Open
Nelson Hart Park (St. James)
4 game guarantee (3 pool into single elimination)
Kristy Rich | firstname.lastname@example.org | 573-265-2267
- Pool games have a 60 minute time limit
- Single Elimination Bracket games have 1:15 time limit.
- Teams can bat their roster through the tournament (pool and bracket).
- Teams must be individually registered or have the Weekend Only registration. ALL coaches (18 & Older) must have a background check and have Safe Sport. Coaching credentials can be done at www.registerusasoftball.com.
- Teams pitch the balls they provide, must have them approved by tournament director, must have ASA logo on them.
- Upload roster to TMVP.
- Games could start Friday night, if enough teams are registered.
RAIN POLICY: In the event of rain during any state tournament, refunds will be issued as follows:
- If a team has played only one game, a partial refund may be made, limited by the amount of extra expenses provided by the hosting organization.
- If two or more rain delays occur, expenses soar. If the tournament is a total wash-out and no field work is possible, the refund would be more. An administrative fee up to $50 may be charged if no games are played.
- If a team has played two or more games, no refund will be made and every attempt will be made to crown a champion of the tournament.
If mailing in a check, please mail to:
USA Softball of Missouri
524 Home Drive
St. James, MO 65559